Thursday, December 22, 2011

My First Mini Twist :)



August 2011: So these are how my mini twist first came out. I was pleased with the results and I need to find a way to make  them last longer than a week or so.



How I achieved this look: 
I started on an old twist out and parted it into four sections. From there I parted each small section with a comb to the desired size of my twist. To each small section I applied a little bit of Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie which added sheen and softness to my hair.



I did this throughout my whole head and this was the result. I am very pleased with the product in conjunction with doing my hair in mini twist. I have not found another way to use the product just yet but will be experimenting with it. One thing that I noticed about my hair is that it curls up when twisted too which I found very interesting. I would love to have mini twist where the hair would stay straight and twisted but I guess that it what my hair will always do. My goal for the next time I do them is to make them last for 3 weeks or so. When it gets longer I will try Naptural85's method for Maintaining Mini Twist




If you guys have any suggestions or question, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or just get in contact with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment