Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Egg Mask

Why Eggs?.....                                                                                         
  As a college naturale, I want to cater to my skin  but on a college budget. After months of researching and experimenting, I have came to love using eggs externally as much as I do internally. I have had a problem with minor acne and dark spots on my face for years. After trying product after product nothing has really helped fade my dark spots away. I tried the egg mask and when paired with daily use of sunscreen, I saw improvements with my skin. My dark marks where significantly lighter and my skin felt tighter.

  Egg Mask are very beneficial for your skin because of the abundance amount of protein they hold. When I use the Egg mask  I have clean and tighten pores, even skin tone, fade blemishes, prevent acne, and honestly a brighter complexion.

 
What you will need:                                                                              
        1 Egg

        Two bowls
        Fork or whisk

  Separate the egg white from the yolk and put them in the two separate bowls. Whip the egg white until the mixture contains a little bit of froth and apply it to a clean face. Let it dry for about 20 minutes and then rinse off with warm water. Next, whip the yolk and apply it to your face and let that dry for 20 minutes also. Rinse the dried egg yolk off your face with cold water and pat the face dry.
                                                                                                                                                                     
Eggs Benefits:                                                                                             
         Contain Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin A, and Zinc.
  • Vitamin B2 is a stress alleviator. Stress is a big contributor to acne.
  • Vitamin B3 helps with circulation, which can help skin look brighter and healthier.
  • Vitamin A helps with scarring
  • Zinc boost the immune system which will help with the healing of acne and the prevention of future breakouts     
  • Egg White: Lightens skin providing a healthy brighter complexion, tighten pores. Can be used by itself for Oily skin. It is great for controlling oil.
  • Egg Yolk: Is very nourishing for Dry skin
        [Picture Source: Search Google for Egg]















No comments:

Post a Comment